Monday, August 24, 2009

Some doodle quilting

Had to put a practice thing on the frame so the sewing machine guy could come look at the machine. After he left, I figured I might as well practice some!



This is something I doodled on paper the other day and wondered how it would look quilted.







Some leaves. They're kinda wonky, but not so bad. I kinda like them! I do want to be able to be in control of my leaves. The Pajama Quilter says I have to be bossin' the leaf around and not let the leaf boss me around. I'm workin' on it.

Some flowery stuff.

Dragonflies!
Dragonflies up close.
Feathers. I really like these! I'm getting better at these. Need to practice different sizes, feathering around shapes, etc.
I really like this. It's easy and look so nice. I have heard it called mussel shells, but I think it looks like peacock feathers.
Hearts and loops.
More peacock feathers.

No comments: