Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Customer Quilt!!!

First things first - a customer quilt! They wanted something simple and cheap. I can handle that!

It was such a pretty quilt! I didn't have time to take really good pics, these are just a few so that I can have a record.

Here is my lovely assistant lounging around.


And here she is taking a nap. How tired do you have to be to fall asleep like this? I work her so hard.....

And here is a guy that lives at our house. This is all dressed up for 8th grade bridging.

1 comment:

Jo Shnell said...

I was going along just fine, admiring the quilts (so happy to see your first professional job!) and shaking my head at your lovely assistant. Then Gabe took my breath! Good grief; he sure cleans up good! He looks that good all the time, but in a suit? WOW! I feel sorry for all the other guys at school; they all have to be second choice at best for the girls.

Of course, I'm just an outside observer. Ha!

Love you all,

Mom